Explore the Benefits Of Hopper Scales
Do you rely on weighing scales to evaluate your inventory, animal feed, or monitor product distribution? For many in both the agricultural and industrial sectors, hopper scales are a vital resource that allows them to quick weigh inventory stored in bins, hoppers, or silos in order to get them ready for transfer. Weigh hoppers and/or loading cells positioned under existing hoppers ensure a standardized transfer, which is beneficial both for legal for trade purposes, as well as monitor daily inventory. As an incredibly versatile product, hopper scales offer many benefits to the agricultural industry, as well as anyone needing an easy way to facilitate process control, batch weighing, or a product that can be used with hazardous materials etc.
Accurate is proud to be one of Western Canada’s leading suppliers of weigh scale solutions, and offers one of the nation’s most varied inventories of products, including hopper scales from Rice Lake. Learn more about the benefits of hopper scales, as well as our inventory of Rice Lake hopper scales below!
What Are the Benefits of Hopper Scales?
As we’ve mentioned above, hopper scales are incredibly versatile and used for a wide range of applications both for indoor and outdoor purposes. Additional benefits include:
- Easy to Use Interfaces: Today’s models are easier to use, and they have a user-friendly interface that allows you to program and calibrate effortlessly.
- Automated weighing (no staff required)
- High accuracy
- Compatible with a wide range of materials
- Suitable for multiple environments including marine, industrial and standard purposes.
- Available in several sizes
Why Choose Rice Lake?
Since 1946, Rice Lake has built an industry-wide reputation for being highly dependable and offering superior performance. As a licensed distributor, Accurate Scale is happy to offer you access to many of Rice Lake’s products, including their range of hopper scales. Model details are as follows:
The RL 1800 Series Mounting Assembly Kit utilizes multiple components to give you exceptional performance for tank and hopper weighing applications. Suited for indoor and outdoor process control operations with medium-range capacities the RL 1800 Series combines multi-directional movement and self-checking capacities. Standard features include:
- Capacities (per module): 250-10,000 lb (113.4-4535.9kg)
- NTEP certified cells in 1000-10,000 lb capacities, except 3000 lb (1360.9kg)
- Zinc plated mild steel/stainless steel construction
- Center-pivoted tension loading design
- Load is suspended on a high-strength bolt instead of wire rope, and more.
EZ Mount 1 Series
The EZ Mount 1 Series was created to provide superior performance in a broad range of process control and vessel weighing applications including batching, blending, and bulk inventory management. Each assembly features a temperature compensating and self-checking sliding pin design and is easy to install. Key features include:
- Capacities per assembly: 5000 lb – 250,000 lb
- RL70000 NTEP-certified, FM approved load cells in capacities from 5000 lb to 200,000 lb for enhanced performance
- Unique sliding pin design compensates for thermal expansion/contraction
- Self-checking in all directions, including lift-off protection, eliminates external hardware
- Easy load cell removal minimizes maintenance costs
Discover the Perfect Balance with Accurate Scale
Learn more about Accurate Scale’s weighing solutions, including our service and repair by contacting our team today.